Smokeball's Activity Intelligence helps keep track of everything you are doing in Smokeball.
Rather than spend extra time trying to remember everything you completed for a client, use Activity Intelligence to save time and ensure you don't miss billing anything you do for a client. It is quick and easy to create a time entry from Activity intelligence.
What does Activity Intelligence track?
Activity Intelligence will track the following types of Activities in Smokeball:
- Matter Opened - the time it takes to open a New Matter in Smokeball and input the data
- Event - the time allocated to a calendar event in Smokeball
- Task - the time allocated to a completed Task in Smokeball
- Document - the time it takes to generate and edit a document in Smokeball
- Email - the time it takes to generate and edit an email sent from Smokeball
- Memo - the time it takes to generate and edit a memo created in Smokeball
- Matter Administration - the time it takes to amend data entered on a Smokeball Matter
How to Use Activity Intelligence for Time Entries
- Open your Matter and navigate to the Activity tab
- To add an Activity as a Time Entry for invoicing purposes, click the 'add' button
- You can amend the description and associated time on an Activity by clicking the '...' button next to the add button
- Once you have added an Activity, it will appear on the Time & Expenses tab
- Learn how to add in an Activity completed outside of Smokeball.
Did you know...
- The default hourly rate that you have set up will be applied to any Activities added to the Time & Expenses tab
- You can amend the hourly rate applied to a Time Code by double-clicking on the entry from the Time & Expenses tab