First, set up your Time & Expense activity codes. If you have not done this, please follow the steps in this article: How to Set Up Time & Expenses
- Open the Matter that you would like to produce an invoice for
- Navigate to the Time & Expenses tab
- Click on the Time & Fees tab
- Add the Activity Codes for any Time & Fees that you wish to invoice for
- Click on the Expenses tab
- Add the Activity Codes for any Expenses that you wish to invoice for
- Click Billing
- Your Matter will open in Google Chrome on the Time & Fees tab in Smokeball Billing
- Click 'Create Invoice'
- Apply any write offs or discounts to your Invoice
- Click Finalise Draft
- Use any of the action buttons to Add Payment, Email, Download or Edit your Invoice
Did you know...
- If you have Xero or MYOB Essentials integration turned on, a paid Invoice will feed through to your Journal Reports and Bank Account/s in your accounting software