Smokeball provides you with the ability to Favourite a document in your matter so you can locate it easily time and time again.
There is no limit to the amount of documents you can set to Favourite.
Marking a document as Favourite
You can select/unselect a document as a Favourite two ways:
1. By hovering over the document and clicking the star
2. Right click on the document and select Add to Favourites from the menu
Identifying Favourited Documents
You can identify a favourited document as it will have a yellow star in the corner of the document icon and when you hover over a document, the yellow start to the right side will light up.
Favourite document filter
To view only your favourite documents in a list, select the new Favourites filter.
Good to Know:
- Changes to document favourites will show in matter file and document history
- Favourited documents are firm wide
- No impact to filtering the document list (i.e. favourites will not filter separately)
If you require any further assistance, please contact us