Located in the top left corner of the program, the Smokeball File Menu gives you quick access to:
- Export to CSV: Export a list of your matters to a CSV file
- Smokeball Settings: Configure Smokeball's settings including updating firm and user info, letterheads, creating default folders, setting up workflows, etc.
- Help and Support: The Support tab has information to self educate or seek support.
- Reset Password: Receive a link in your email to reset your password
- Apply Updates: This indicates we have made some custom changes that didn't need a new Smokeball version to be released to get it to you. Most commonly refers to changes to Settlement Financials. If you see this not greyed out, select it to apply updates.
- Switch User: To change to another user within your firm.
- Logout: Log out of Smokeball. Word and Outlook will need to be closed to successfully log out.
- Exit: Close Smokeball
Did you know…
- If there is a new update and version of Smokeball, it will be automatically applied when you close Smokeball & Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel). If you don't close them all, you will be prompted to click to download the new version and update manually.
- You can export to a CSV and convert to an excel file in other areas of Smokeball.