How do I put a 'Happy Holidays' or Christmas message on the bottom of all my letters?
- Open your Settings from your main Smokeball screen by clicking on the cog wheel in the top right hand corner
- Click on the 'Document Containers' tab.
- Right-click and select 'Modify' on your default 'Letter'.
- Insert your Christmas message where you would like it to appear in your letters.
- Click to place your cursor at the front of the <<Body Content>> field.
- Click 'Save and Close' on the document then "Save" to leave Settings. Any letters you now generate based on this container will have your Christmas message.