*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Smokeball's form/letter library is a place to find all your template letters and court and authority forms. When you open the Form/Letter Library in Illinois, you will see a default folder that includes some of your specific templates that we have been Automate. Smokeball has a robust form library for the various counties across Illinois.
*Note: If you do not see any Court & Authority forms, update your settings and subscribe to appropriate forms in Smokeball Settings: Form Suites. All form suites are included in your monthly prescription.
How to Access Illinois Forms:
1. Navigate to Form/Letter Library. Smokeball will open to a default folder based on the matter you are working in. You can add additional Shortcuts IL Court & Authority forms if you the specific forms you use frequently are not listed.
2. To see additional Illinois and County specific forms, scroll down to the "Court and Authority" forms on the left had side and select the appropriate folder.
Did you know...
- If prompted to use an updated form, always choose to use "author's update." If you have modified a Smokeball created form and want to keep your changes, do not use the "author's update." Before updating, you can view the changes.
- Your letter and other templates you submitted for Smokeball to automate as part of your initial onboarding process are also located in the default folders. If you cannot find a specific template, get in touch with our help desk, your account manager, or check the "Favorites" folder in your Form/Letter Library.
- Smokeball will automate unlimited amounts of Court & Authority forms. If cannot find a specific form, try Searching for the form. If there is an authority form not in Smokeball, contact your Account Manager or "Request a Form" in a support ticket.