Smokeball has a built in Messages feature. Rather than write down a message on a post it note or pink message slip, you can use Smokeball to notify someone that someone called. Smokeball's Message feature gives you the option to leave detailed notes and email the staff member responsible for returning the call. The phone message will appear under the Daily Digest and on the mobile app. More importantly, since a phone message creates a task, it is easier to track when someone calls a client back.
- Select who the message is for
- Enter in the caller's name. Smokeball will search your contacts
- Choose various message options and enter detailed notes
- Choose to notify via email and send.
Message will appear on Daily Digest
Phone message in Email
Did you know...
- You can create phone messages from the Home Screen Action Bar, but make sure you assign an appropriate matter (if applicable)