*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
One of Smokeball's unique tools is the ability to keep track of every activity being done on a particular matter. Activity Intelligence is similar to having an activity tracker like a fit bit or pedometer that helps you remember every new matter opening, events, tasks, documents, emails, and memos.
Rather than spend extra time trying to remember everything that was completed for a client or to create a spreadsheet or itemized report, use the activity tab within matters.
Matter Activity Tab
1. Navigate to the activity tab within a matter
2.From the Activity tab
- (1) Print Activity or Export Activity to CSV
- (2) Change the date range or select a custom date range
- (3) See all staff or select a specific staff member
- (4) Right click for additional options
- (5) Add duration of items that do not have a duration
Did you know...
- If not all your activity is listed, "refresh" to update the activity
- You can create additional activities that aren't already tracked by entering a separate activity
- You can choose to print with the timeline chart or without