The January 2017 Smokeball Version Release contains several feature refinements and improves usability and performance. If you have questions about this release, please contact your Account Manager or the Smokeball Helpdesk by submitting a ticket to email@example.com or calling (855) 688-3207.
Personal Injury Matter Type Revision
Smokeball has released a new personal injury matter type allowing you to track damages, liens, and settlement calculations. Please contact your Account Manager for more information.
Matter Bar in Outlook Appointments
You can now associate Outlook calendar appointment to matters in Smokeball, similar to the toolbar that exists in Outlook emails.
Additional Refinements and Fixes
- Fixed issue with “ok” button being cut-off when selecting an attachment on an email to save to Smokeball in the select a matter window
- Matter search refined to use “and” instead of “or” when enter multiple terms.
- Fixed tags not saving in contact details within a matter
- Fixed Daily digest events showing 1 day late in certain conditions
- Fixed ability to select OK due to pop-up screen size
- Fixed issues with Calendar sync loop in certain conditions
- Completed tasks to display a maximum of 100 tasks.
- Fixed issue with emails being saved to draft when Saving the editing time to an email is causing it to always save in Drafts even if the user doesn't want to save it
- Fixed assignment of an Outlook email to a matter causing issues with send
- Fixed Property Details display issue
- Fixed ability to automate 'Matter Info - Today' field when using formatting options
- Fixed envelope button in Word displaying incorrect information
- Fixed Task comments syncing issues under certain conditions
- Added client/other party data and grouping to the new matter list
- Fixed issue with Smokeball trying to connect with a closing Word process and then failing to open document
- Fixed issues to allow full export of multiple documents
- Fixed issues with recurring appointments in a series duplicating when calendar sync is turned on
- Fixed "Former Staff" from being visible in Closing details when creating events
- Activity Intelligence to show former staff information
- Added matter tagging data to the new matter list