InfoTrack: Basics and Activate InfoTrack
InfoTrack is an online search tool that specializes in connecting law firms with report services they need to purchase, use, or subscribe to throughout the legal process. InfoTrack also has a lot of other key integrations including accepting electronic signatures with DocuSign.
While working in Smokeball, the most common you'll use and see is the integration with DocuSign for signatures in Word. However, InfoTrack offers a variety of additional features and services available at a discount to Smokeball clients.
Note: All features offered through InfoTrack are outside the normal subscription costs of Smokeball and require additional authorization and set up. Some services like a signature might be $5, but other reports or certificates range from $60-100+
- Document Signing: Accepts electronic signatures with DocuSign
- Court Searching & Tracking (Docket Alarm): Search full court records across all Federal and Bankruptcy courts in all 50 states, ability to perform live PACER search, and track docket details/receive real-time alerts to new court activity and filings
- 1099S Service: If acting as a settlement agent in Real Estate transaction, order 1099 forms and other reporting requirements
- Dunn & Bradstreet Corporate Reporting: Order comprehensive D&B company reports including - Business Background Report, Business Information Report, Corporate Linkage Report including (reveal visualization workspace)
- Corporate Service Company (CSC): Order certificates of existance, good standing, and other state based corporate reports
- Know your Customer Reporting (KYCIT): Global company reporting
How to Activate InfoTrack:
1. Under Smokeball Settings, click on InfoTrack and "Create an Account"
2. Follow the steps to sign up for InfoTrack. Billing info is required since this service is outside the normal Smokeball subscription
3. After your account is created, "Authorize" your account by entering your username/password and "Enabling Infotrack Integration"
4. All of Infotrack features including electronic signatures and report services will become available
Did you know...
- InfoTrack invoices are sent monthly directly from InfoTrack. Any questions on invoices reach out to InfoTrack directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-340-3096
- All the searches and reports needed for a client will be stored directly in a matter making it easy to create expense entries and bill the client.
- InfoTrack has over 6,000 law firms using their services on a monthly basis internationally
- InfoTrack has been providing services to the legal market for over 15 years