InfoTrack Basics: Basic Navigation
InfoTrack is an online search tool that specializes in connecting law firms with report services they need to purchase, use, or subscribe to throughout the legal process. This article will walk through the basics of what is available when you click on the Orders button from the Smokeball Home Screen.
You will need to Activate InfoTrack to utilize these features.
Basic Navigation or Orders and Infotrack
1. From the Smokeball Home Screen, click on "Orders."
2. InfoTrack will open in a browser under the Home tab. You can access a variety of InfoTrack services. Note: The best practice is starting any searches from the matter.
- IRS: See 1099-S orders
- Courts: See Court Search and Subscriptions
- SignIT: Sign Any Document - See electronic signature orders
- Corporate: Dunn & Bradstreet Reporting (D&B), Corporate Service Company (CSC) Search, Know your Customer Reporting (KYCIT)
- Business Formation
3. iSupport: Enter a 6-digit code to get remote access from InfoTrack support
4. Account: Account Summary of invoices/payments, access individual invoices, and payments & refunds
Did you know...
- All the searches and reports needed for a client will be stored directly in a matter making it easy to create expense entries and bill the client.
- InfoTrack has over 6,000 law firms using their services on a monthly basis internationally
- InfoTrack has been providing services to the legal market for over 15 years