Email Marketing: Campaign Monitor Create a List
Smokeball allows you to email market to your clients in a variety of ways. The easiest way to start email marketing is to start creating lists based off of Contact Tags within Smokeball. You can set up email marketing campaigns and track the effectiveness of the email. You can visit Campaign Monitor's Tutorials for additional training materials as well.
Note: There is a additional fee outside of the monthly subscription fee to utilize Email Marketing.
|Cost Per Campaign||$10|
|Cost Per Email Recipient||$0.05|
How to Create a List or Subscribers in Campaign Monitor:
- If you are not syncing a list, under Lists & Subscribers, select "Create a new list"
2. Set up the list and select "Create list"
- (1) Give the list a name
- (2) Choose to allow recipients to unsubscribe or opt-in first
3. Add Subscribers
4. Add subscribers
- (1) Manually enter email addresses and names separated by commas or drag and drop a CSV
- (2) Select "import these subscribers"
5. Once list is created, you can add additional recipients to the list at any time
Did you know...