February’s Billing release contains several new features and updates. Read on to learn more.
- The Add a New Contact window now features an Address Search field.
- Enter the address you are searching for into this field.
- Type out address for autocomplete suggestions.
- You can still input the entire address manually.
- You can now add vendor addresses to operating checks.
- You can now add an evergreen retainer request on client invoices.
- The evergreen retainer must be below the threshold to appear on the invoice.
- The invoice must include at least one time, fee, or expense to be finalized.
- Toggle evergreen retainer requests for your invoices through firm-wide invoice settings, edit matter options, or on your draft invoice’s options.
- You can now add a signature image to your invoice templates under invoice settings.
- Trust accounts on a matter’s transactions tab now feature an auto-selection feature for firms with single trusts.
- The account you work on will be remembered when switching tabs on a matter’s transactions page so long as that matter is open.
- This includes trust accounts, CMAs, ledgers, and credit notes.
- The Matters page now features load on demand optimization for faster loading and ease-of-use.
- You can now add an optional Reason field when requesting trust deposits.
- Smokeball Billing now features a report which audits the billing type of all open matters within a specified date range.