This month’s update to the Cloud Companion App includes an exciting new feature and updates. Read on to learn more.
- You now have the option to display item numbers on an invoice.
- Option is toggled off by default.
- Toggle option on by selecting Show Item Numbers under Invoice Settings in Firm Settings.
- You can now add, view, or edit phone messages from the Quick Link menu or Task List.
- You can designate favorite documents in a matter and filter your favorites.
- Favorite documents are visible on Smokeball desktop and vice versa.
- You can now add external parties to events.
- You can now use placeholders (e.g., [MATTER_TYPE]) under the Custom Text option for your invoice titles and subtitles.
- Added new formatting options for supplementary tables on invoices.
- Choose to include or withhold page breaks.
- Settings saved on a per invoice template basis.
- Change these options by navigating to Invoice Settings under Firm Settings and scrolling to the checkboxes under Supplementary Tables.
- Document download options have been moved from the Document List to a button that appears when you select the document.
- Fixed a bug which caused dashboards to reset when a user logged out. Dashboards should now properly save per user.
- Trusts can now be added as contacts.
- The timer is now visible in the Cloud Companion App.
- The Work in Progress report has been replaced with the Work in Progress - Details report and is supported by a Work in Progress - Summary report.
- Run Work in Progress - Details to review unbilled time, fees, and expenses with updated columns and filters.
- Run Work in Progress - Summary to quickly review your total unbilled time, fees, and expenses.