Smokeball allows you to create default matter-specific tags to further categorize and organize your matters. These tags appear across the top of the Matter window and on individual matters on the Smokeball Home Screen
You can add unlimited amounts of custom tags. If you are unsure how to use tags, talk to your account manager about how you might utilize tags for your practice.
How to Assign a Tag to a Matter:
1. Within your open matter, click the at the top right of the screen. Add (1) Staff Tags or (2) Custom Tags
2. Click outside the tag box to close it.
To add an additional tag within your open matter Edit Tags and add additional default options
Did you know…
- Tags you create automatically become default matter-type specific tags, but default tags can also be created from the Matter Configuration tab.
- You can create tag-specific filters for many of the reports in the Reports area by using the “Tag” and “Group By” filters on Smokeball Home Screen: Organize Matters.
- Besides Matters, you can create Contact Tags to further categorize contacts