As you explore Smokeball, you will start to notice a few “hidden” quick steps in the right-click options that are there to make using Smokeball even easier!
- Right click an email(s) in Outlook to quickly associate it to a matter.
- Right click on a document in a matter. Here you can create the document into a PDF, check the version history, send to an online resource, and many more options.
- Right click on a document in the Form/Letter library to modify it, to see the version history, and to open with a certain container.
- Right click in automation toolbar to add a second, third, fourth, etc. party option. For example, Seller 2.
- Right click on a matter name on the main matter list to change the status, add a tag, and to tag a staff member. You can also access and manage the default tags for that matter type from here as well.
- Right click on a contact from with a matter to delete the contact, add another contact, edit the contact’s role, or change who represents the contact.