The June 2016 Smokeball Version Release includes features improvements to the existing Word and Outlook add-ins, EasySoft Integration, plus bug fixes and refinements. If you have questions about any of the additions please contact your Account Manager or submit a ticket to the Smokeball Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smokeball now has an integration with EasySoft to feature the Closing Disclosure Form, The HUD and and HUD-1A. For more information please contact your Account Manager or submit a ticket to email@example.com.
Word and Outlook Add-In Update:
The Smokeball Word and Outlook Add-ins that you have come to use every day have been updated to improve performance, speed and stability. You will still having all of the same functionality you have grown accustomed to, but with better performance.
- Workflow: Add Red Line Date to IL Workers Compensation Critical Dates options
- Add Website field on Organization advanced contact screen underneath the email field
- Copy to Folder... for multiple items
- Smokeball Calendar - Ability to show/hide 'Former Staff'
- Add option to “Group by Attorney Column” to main matter list
- File Upload - Increase max file size to 250mb
- Unable to replace references when opening a doc (not when in modify mode)
- Smokeball Settings are slow to open - fixed
- Matter Types not loading on first login - fixed
- Containers - Version history not showing user
- When a workflow task is based on the completion of another task it should not make that tasks date mandatory when applying a workflow to a matter
- McHenry needs to have a capital H for the City
- Full Text Search: Searching a word that uses an apostrophe does not work
Mobile App Version Release
The June 2016 Smokeball Mobile App Version Release has new features as well as many refinements. If you have questions about any of the additions please contact your Account Manager or submit a ticket to the Smokeball Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Month, Day and Schedule Calendar Views:
The Smokeball Mobile App now has Month, Day and Schedule Calendar views to suit all of your calendaring needs.
The Smokeball Mobile App now hasthe ability to send text messages to the contacts that are already entered into Smokeball.
When calling a contact, a call-logging screen will now be present, allowing you to enter in the call duration and create a follow up task once the call is complete
- Fixed Document Date Format
- Fixed calendar events loaded overlapping text
- Valid phone numbers in task details will now be highlighted allowing you to call/text
- Calendar view settings and the selected staff calendar is now persisted
- Fixed a bug with documents not appearing for some matters
- iPhone and iPad screen orientation is now fixed