*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Widgets: Post-It Notes
Notes make it easy to keep important matter information front and center, from quick reminders about clients to matter-specific practice checklists. If you find yourself with Post-It notes on your client files, use the note feature within your matters to make sure no Post-It note goes missing.
You can set up default notes for specific matter types in Matter Configuration: Notes
How to add a Note:
1. Under NOTES, Click Add a note.
2. Create the desired note. You can:
- (1) Create a text note including hyperlinks
- (2) Create a checklist.
- (3) Change or add a color to the note
Did you know…
- You can also pin certain notes so they appear at the top of the list of notes
- You can create default matter-specific notes and checklists that appear in all new matters by clicking the Matter Configuration: Notes