Smokeball automatically saves all edits made to documents saved to your matters, so you can rest assured that all versions of your documents are available. Version History shows previous modifications made to a Smokeball document, including how many times it has been edited and by whom. And if you ever need to recover a deleted file, don’t fret— once something has been saved to Smokeball, it can always be restored.
How to Use Version History:
- Within the Documents & Emails area, right-click your desired document.
- Click Version History.
- Double-click the desired version to open the document in Microsoft Word.
- Click Save & Close to set it as the current version.
- If you would not like to set it as the current version, simply click Close.
How to Show and Restore a Deleted Item:
- Right-click in the Documents & Emails area and click Show deleted items. They will appear grayed-out.
- To restore a document, right-click it and select Restore.
- To hide deleted items, right-click in the Documents & Emails area and uncheck Show deleted items.