*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Getting Around in Smokeball
Smokeball is a powerful, yet intuitive program designed with you in mind. Through out this section, we will explore the features of Smokeball. See individual pages for more detail on each feature accessed from the home screen. Once you log into Smokeball, you will see and access:
- (1) Home Screen: Action Bar: Go to place for creating new matters. There are additional actions available, but best practice will be to create contacts, events, tasks, etc. from individual matters.
- (2) Search: The quickest way to find a matter, contacts, documents, emails, and memos
- (3) Area Tabs: Quickly toggle between matters, contacts, calendar, tasks, activity intelligence, and reports
- (4) Matters: Quick view of matters. This information can be sorted in various ways. To learn more on how to change the way you view your matters see Home Screen: Organize Matters.
- (5) Daily Digest: will display events, phone messages, and tasks that are for you to do today.
- (6) Additional Options: Access your Smokeball File Menu and navigate to our Support page and resources
Did you know…
- Your Daily Digest will also be emailed to you each day.If you are not receiving your Daily Digest. See Not Receiving the Daily Digest for instructions on how to make sure you receive the email every morning.
- You can edit your individual matter view using filters