*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Located in the top left corner of the program, the Smokeball File Menu gives you quick access to:
- Export to CSV: Export a list of your matters to a CSV file
- Smokeball Settings: Configure Smokeball's settings including updating firm and user info, letterheads, creating default folders, setting up workflows, etc.
- Help and Support: Open up support.smokeball.com. The Support tab has general support info.
- Reset Password: Receive a link in your email to reset your password
- Apply Updates: If an update is available, you can apply updates. You will need to have Word and Outlook closed when downloading the update.
- Logout: Log out of Smokeball. Word and Outlook will need to be closed to successfully log out.
- Exit: Close Smokeball
Did you know…
- If there is a new update and version of Smokeball, you will be prompted to download the new version and update when opening Smokeball.
- You can export to a CSV and convert to an excel file in other areas of Smokeball.