Blank Letter, Court Form, and Document
One of the most powerful features of Smokeball in saving time and ensuring accuracy of any documents created is document automation. Besides Forms & Templates, Smokeball can help quickly set up Blank Letter and Blank Caption by selecting the buttons from the Matter Action Bar.
Whenever creating a document, make sure you use the Smokeball Word ribbon to ensure the document always is saved to an appropriate matter. See Smokeball Word Features for more Word tips and tricks.
Creating a Blank Letter
- Select Blank Letter from the Matter Action bar
- Select which Document Container to use and recipient
- A letter will be generated from your letterhead uploaded to Document container. Save & Close from the Smokeball ribbon.
Creating a Blank Caption
- Select Caption from the Matter Action Bar
- Select which Document Container to use
- A court caption will be generated from the default "Form" Document Container. Save & Close from the Smokeball ribbon.