Smokeball's integration with Outlook is one of the most important features. When you start an email chain from Smokeball, emails are saved automatically to the appropriate matter. If you receive and email in Outlook, it is easy and quick to assign the email and any attachments to the appropriate matter. Once all emails are saved in Smokeball, it is easy to manage, review, and find exactly what you are looking for from the email tab in a matter.
1. From a matter action bar, select the Email button.
- Appropriate parties associated with a matter will be available to email
2. Compose the body of your email, attach files from Smokeball, and send
3. Email will be saved to Smokeball.
- All responses will automatically be saved to Smokeball as well.
- You can manage and review emails from the email tab in a matter. It is very similar to having an individual mailbox for each Matter.
1. To save an individual email/file: Search or Browse for a matter in the Smokeball toolbar at the bottom of an email
- Right click on an attachement to save the attachment only
2. Saving multiple emails: select multiple emails by holding "control" or "shift" on your keyboard. Note: Depending on how many emails you are saving and attachments, there may be a delay in all emails appearing in Smokeball
- (1) Right click and select save to Smokeball
- (2) Search or browse for a matter
- (3) Choose which attachments to save
- (4) Select "ok"