While keeping track of email attachments can quickly become tedious and time consuming, Smokeball makes it easy. Attachments are stored in each matter as documents, where they can be accessed and emailed with ease.
How to Save Attachments to Smokeball:
- From your Outlook email window, right-click the attachment and select Save to Smokeball.
- Choose the applicable matter and click OK.
How to Send Attachments from Smokeball:
- Right-click any letter, court form, or other document saved to Smokeball.
- Hover over Send, and select Email… or Email as PDF…
- Select your parties, and a new Outlook email window will open with the document attached and ready to send.
How to Send Attachments from the Smokeball Word Toolbar:
- In any open Word document saved to Smokeball, click Send in the Smokeball Word Toolbar at the top left of the screen.
- Choose your email parties.
- Select Word, PDF, or Body Text format.
- Click OK, and a new Outlook email window will open with the document attached and ready to send.