*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video.
Once you have Workflows created, you can apply them to the appropriate matters. See Workflows for how to create a workflow.
How to Apply a Workflow to a Matter:
- Within a matter, click Task tab and click Apply Workflow
2. Select the workflow and select next. Note: You can preview the workflow before applying it.
3. Confirm the Workflow and Select Done. Note: You can (1) change the staff assigned, (2) Change the due date, (3) Delete task
4. The applied workflow is assigned, tasks are assigned and visible under the matter task tab
Did you know…
- You can automatically apply a workflow to matters by editing the setting of the workflow and selecting "Alway apply this Workflow to new matters"