*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Smokeball Settings: Internal Reference
An Internal Reference number is a label used to track every matter within Smokeball besides just using the client last name. You can set up the Internal Reference within Smokeball to mirror your current filing system.
1. Navigate to the Internal Reference settings in Smokeball Settings
2. Set up or edit your internal reference formatting
- (1) Choose to manually enter you reference number for every matter or create an auto-reference. The auto-reference will create an auto counter
- (2) Enter the Desired Format
- (3) Save
Did you know...
- You can use letters as well as numbers in your internal reference number. If you run into issues setting up your internal reference number, reach out to your account manager or trainer on how to set up