*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Smokeball Settings: Add or Edit Staff & Users
Staff & Users in Smokeball Settings allows you to add new users and edit the information of existing users in your firm
1. In Smokeball Settings, navigate to "Staff & Users." To add a new user, select "Add New" and enter details.
- The email address provided will receive an email with instructions on how to set up the account
- Our team will be prompted to add the user to your firm and add a user for billing.
- The user will receive an automated email to install and create a password for Smokeball.
- An automated message will be generated once install is complete and user added to billing.
If you have questions on how to add a user, reach out to your account manager or give the help desk a call.
2. To Edit an existing staff member, click on the staff member's name
- (1) Enter basic info including name, initials, phone number, email, and role
- (2) Add attorney numbers (if applicable)
- (3) Add a picture (optional)