*Video is best viewed in full screen. Select the "enter full screen" arrows at the bottom right of the video
Google Chrome Extension
When you install Smokeball, you will enable an extension on Google Chrome. This feature is only available if you are using Google Chrome and not available on other web browsers. The extension allows you to save important websites directly into a matter.
The Smokeball Google Chrome toolbar also helps you e-file documents. To start e-filing with Smokeball, set up some Relevant URLs and you'll be able to e-file the documents from individual matters (Publish Online feature in Smokeball).
1. Navigate to Google Chrome Extension Toolbar from the top right of chrome.
2. The Google Chrome Toolbar allows you to Save the URL or Save a Page directly to a matter.
- (1) Save the URL: Creates a new Note in Smokeball for quick access to the link
- (2) Save the Page: Saves the website to the documents & email section of your digital file. *Note you can choose to save the file in a separate location as well. See the "Did you know" section below for a screen shot or watch the video above for instructions on how to do that.
Did you know...
- Smokeball will convert a word document to a PDF automatically for you when you e-file documents online through our Publish Online feature.
- You can Save a page to a separate folder in a Matter by designating the appropriate place
- If you do not see the google chrome extension toolbar, use the guide: My Smokeball Extension in Google Chrome Does Not Work to enable this extension.