Smokeball Billing has a number of new features in its June 2021 release, including the following:
- Smokeball now offers the ability to set the billing increment to 1 minute.
- Users can enable this billing increment by going to Settings > Time * Activities > Billing Units:
- Users who use Auto:Time with grouped time entries can now mark an item in a grouped time entry as billable or non-billable:
- Smokeball now offers a report that users who bill their time on an hourly basis and a billable hour requirement to meet will find useful, the Average Daily Billing Performance Report.
- This report is available in firm insights (Please note: only those users designated as firm owners have access to firm insights).
- This report will show what employees are typically billing per day versus what our Activity Intelligence tracking show they are working.
- The Average Daily Billing Performance report can inform firm owners about lost hours.