Below are the highlighted new features and refinements released in October 2020 for Smokeball Billing.
Smokeball now has the ability to add up to three default debtors to a matter or on an individual invoice.
- Smokeball Billing will send separate emails to each debtor and will track last sent for each debtor.
- The ability to add multiple default debtors can be helpful in matters where the attorney or firm represents multiple parties in the matter, such as mediation in family law.
- Default Debtors can be applied in the following locations:
- Matter settings on the desktop app:
- In Smokeball Billing via web browser:
- And in Smokeball Billing at the Invoice Draft Screen:
- Invoices will populate contacts in the order that they were input:
- Smokeball Billing now includes the ability to include custom notes on each invoice.
- Existing custom notes are now editable at a matter level and can be edited for that matter. Changes would then apply on newly created draft invoices:
- Custom Notes are available from the draft invoice page. If there is an existing matter level or invoice template custom note it can be overwritten at this stage: