Follow the best practices below on how to enter contacts for Personal Injury matters.
- To add additional parties, right click on plaintiff/defendant and add additional parties.
- Open up a matter and mark the matter as "Pending"
- Even if you don't take the case, this will allow you to save important details and correspondence that may be used later.
- Once a client has signed a contingency/fee agreement, you can change the status to "Open"
- You can also run reports based on your "Pending" clients to retain more clients
- When using Personal Injury Plaintiff, Lienholders will automatically be added if they are a "payor" on any invoices from the Medical Tab.
- All Medical Lienholders will appear in the Liens & Balances tab.
- Keep track of all Adjusters and claim numbers associated under "Insurance Policy Details".
- Keep track of Fact and Expert witnesses in Matter Details of Personal Injury Plaintiff