Version 7.10 of Smokeball includes some exciting new features, including:
Display Estimates on Billing Widget and Notify at stages of use
- When an estimate has been set for a time-based matter, this will now display the Estimate total on the Billing Widget.
- An information icon will be shown next to it that will display, when a user hovers their mouse over it, the percentage of estimate currently used, and the breakdown of the billing and unbilled items will be shown.
- The icon will change from black, to orange, to red when the usage tiers are reached.
Matter Stages: Preview Automated Communicate Message and Send Automated Communicate SMS
- Users will now be shown a preview of the automated Communicate message that will be sent as a result of the change in Matter Stage:
- Users can now send automated Communicate messages as SMS.
Matter/Lead Opened Column
- We have introduced an “opened” date column in the lead and matter list to allow users to sort these lists by date range.
Contacts: Show Age in Additional Details, Date of Birth on Contact Widget, and Additional Contact Folders
- We have now included an “age” next to the DOB field to make it easier for users to locate this information.
- We have now included this information on the matter contact widget to make it easy for the user to locate the information.
- Additionally, we have also included the age of the person
- We have now added in additional contact folders to cater to more contact types.
Pin Sticky Notes upon Creation
- We have now provided a “pin” from within the new sticky note UI to allow users to pin this note before they save it.