- Firm Owners can now turn on the ability to Auto-save finalized invoices from Smokeball Billing to the Matter in the Windows native app.
- This setting is found in the firm settings in the Windows native app in Time & Billing > Billing Integrations > Options > Auto-save Billing related PDF documents to a matter.
- Once selected any finalized invoices from that point forward will save in a newly created folder in the matter labeled Billing>Invoices.
If a finalized invoice is edited or deleted in Smokeball Billing, it will be removed from the Smokeball Windows native app.
- Learn more about auto-saving finalized invoices.
- Deleted matters can now be found on the global matters screen in Smokeball Billing in the Matter Status filter under Deleted.
- When viewing a deleted matter, the restore matter option will now show, which when selected will change the matter status from Deleted to Open.
- Learn more about viewing and restoring a deleted matter in Smokeball Billing.