This month, we're excited to announce the following updates and refinements to Smokeball Billing and Smokeball Start.
Redesigned email templates
Emails sent from Smokeball Billing have undergone a makeover! With the aim of presenting your firm in a professional, modern and reliable manner, all emails are now easier to read on laptops and mobile devices and feature your firm’s logo at the forefront.
The new email templates apply to all emails sent from Smokeball Billing:
- The Pay Now button will now be displayed before the body of the email, and if you’re using eInvoices, a View Details button will be displayed next to it.
- Consolidated invoices
- Invoice Reminders
- Trust/Evergreen Retainer deposit requests
- Credit card payment requests
- Trust payment receipts
- Trust deposits receipts
- Trust/Evergreen Retainer statement report
- Increased clickable area for checkboxes and menu options in tables.
- Voided invoices are no longer included in the unpaid total displayed at the bottom of the table on a matter's invoice page.
- Payment summaries are now displayed on combined PDF invoices created in bulk.
- Added the Paid By Credit column to the Matter Balances report to ensure that payments made with credit are accurately displayed.
- Email templates have been updated to include support for firm logos and better visual rendering within Gmail and Outlook.