Smokeball allows you to create default matter-specific tags to further categorize and organize your matters. These tags appear across the top of the Matter window and on individual matters on the Smokeball home screen
Real Estate firms use matter tags in a variety of ways. You can apply an unlimited amount of matter tags to organize your matters or run custom reports.
Here are some examples of some matter tags to implement in your firm:
- Types of Transactions: Short Sale, Cash Transaction, REO, Foreclosure
- Keep track of the status or next critical date: Contract, Inspection, Appraisal Contingency, Mortgage Contingency, Rate Lock, Clear to Close
- Differentiate between types of sells or buys: Condominium, Single Family Residence, Mixed Use, Townhouse, etc.
- Note: You can use matter types to distinguish between commercial and residential
Most Commonly Used Tags:
- Sell: Cash Deal, HOA, Short Sale, A/I Complete (Atty Review /Inspection), CTC (Clear to Close), Foreclosure
- Buy: REO, Cash Deal, HOA, Short Sale, A/I Complete (Atty Review /Inspection), CTC (Clear to Close), Foreclosure
Once you assign a tag to a matter, they will appear at the top of the matter.
1. Within your open matter, click the at the top right of the screen. Add (1) Staff Tags or (2) Custom Tags
2. Click outside the tag box to close it.
To add an additional tag within your open matter Edit Tags and add additional default options
Did you know...
- You can organize your matters on the home screen by matter tags using the filter