This article will show you how to:
- Click New Matter from the Home Screen
- Select State: QLD
- Select Matter Category: Mortgage
- Select Matter Type: Discharge of Mortgage
- Select which party you are acting for (Mortgagor or Mortgagee):
- Enter the parties, including all relevant details.
- Select 'Details' to enter the Loan Number, Mortgage Number, Payout Amount and Payout Amount Date for the Mortgage.
- Select 'Property Details' to enter the Address, Title References and Estate/Interest of the Security Property.
- To add Uncommon Contacts to your matter, open the Matter Settings and select the appropriate contact from the Parties & Data available for your matter.