This article will show you how to:
- Create a new Mortgage matter
- Add Mortgagee Details
- Add Capacity
- Add Property Details
- Add more than one Property
- Add Loan Details
- How to add Third Party Security Providers
- Complete the National Mortgage Form - QLD
- Click New Matter from the Home Screen
- Select State: QLD
- Select Matter Category: Mortgage
- Select Matter Type: Mortgage
- Select which party you are acting for (Mortgagor or Mortgagee):
- Enter the parties, including all relevant details.
- Select 'Mortgagee Details' to enter the Australian Credit Licence and Tenancy for each Mortgagee.
If the Mortgagor or Mortgagee is acting as Trustee or Personal Representative, you should right-click on the relevant Party to Edit Role & Legal Description:
- You can add in the capacity in the Descriptor section:
- Select 'Property Details' to enter the Address, Title References and Estate/Interest of the Security Property.
- If there is more than one security property, you may enter additional Properties by right-clicking on the first Property Details layout and selecting "Add Property Details"
Select 'Loan Details' to enter the Loan Amount, Loan Term and Loan Account Number.
- To add Uncommon Contacts to your matter, open the Matter Settings and select the appropriate contact from the Parties & Data available for your matter.
- If your Mortgage involves third party securities, you should ensure that whoever is providing the security is entered as the Mortgagor
- Any Borrowers should be added separately to your matter by opening Matter Settings and selecting Debtor
- All Borrowers should be Debtors in this instance and all security providers should be Mortgagors
To complete the National Mortgage Form - QLD, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you have accurately entered in all Property Details, Mortgagee Details and Capacity on your matter.
- For each Mortgagor and Mortgagee that will be executing the National Mortgage Form, you must select the Execution Type from their Contact Card on the VOI/Execution Options tab.
- If the Legal Representative will be signing on behalf of the Mortgagee, ensure that the 'Where permitted use execution by legal representative on behalf of the company' is ticked
- The National Mortgage Form - QLD can be found in the Court & Authority Forms > ARNECC Forms folder
- This form is protected, so you will not be able to type on the document after it has been generated. If any data is populating incorrectly, you should use the Smokeball Side Toolbar to update your document.
Don't forget to! ...
- See Precedent Profiles for more information on subscribing to precedent profiles.