This month's Smokeball Boost release features an exciting new feature and updates. Read on to learn more.
- Smokeball Boost now features a Dashboard with widgets to present the information you need to know on a day-to-day basis at the forefront. Learn more about the Boost Dashboard.
- The Leads with No Activity and Matters with No Activity widgets are now available on your Dashboard.
- You can now access the Unpaid Invoices report.
- Boost self-sign up
- Boost trial users can now input their credit card information to purchase a full account.
- Pay month-by-month or sign up for a 12-month plan.
- You will have the option to contact us if you prefer a 36-month plan.
- Character limits on LEDES IDs have been removed. This update applies to:
- Firm ID
- Matter ID
- Client Matter ID
- Client ID
- You can now make calls from phone numbers in Contacts using your default voice app.
- Hyperlinks are now supported in Tasks.
- Memo Improvements
- You can now add timestamps to memos.
- You can now print Memos.