On the right side of Smokeball's Home Screen, the Daily Digest displays your phone messages, calendar events, and tasks
Daily Digest Basics
- The Daily Digest is located on the right side of Smokeball's Home Screen.
- By selecting the ">>" on the bottom right, you can choose to have the Daily Digest maximized or minimized by default.
- The Daily Digest includes an overview of activity completed for the day so far, upcoming Calendar Events, Phone Messages, and Other Tasks.
- Double click any item for more details or click any hyperlinks to jump to the Matter.
- Use the arrows to customize your Daily Digest.
- See see other staff's Daily Digest
- Switch forward and backwards to different dates
- Minimize sections of the Daily Digest.
- Select the "+" to add an Calendar Event, Phone message, or Task directly from the Daily Digest.
- If you want to receive a daily email summary of your Daily Digest. Go to Outlook and Notifcations settings in Smokeball settings to subscribe.
- Here's a sample of the Daily Digest email.
- Smokeball's Mobile App also has your Daily Digest. Use the Mobile app to keep your practice at your fingertips at all time.