The Smokeball calendar syncs directly with Outlook meaning any event created in Smokeball can appear on your Outlook calendar and vice versa. It is important to note that Smokeball's calendar will only sync to individual outlook calendars, not group or shared outlook calendars. Smokeball becomes your shared calendar because you can choose to see anyone's calendar or set up group calendars as well.
Calendar View Basics
- Choose which calendars to see by selecting or deselecting the check mark
- Double click to open any calendar event or double click in an open area to Create a New Event
- Change your calendar view
Create an Event or Print
- Create a new event. Note: Make sure to select an appropriate matter. The best practice is to create calendar events from the matter.
- Print Calendar Views
Create Group Calendars
- Select manage calendars
- Select create new calendar
- Name the calendar, select a colour, and save
Did you know...
You can add additional labels to a calendar event to further categorise calendar events