- Download and install the Communicate mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Sign in.
- If you are a Smokeball user, select "sign in with Smokeball" and log in using your Smokeball login credentials.
- Non-Smokeball users will need to follow the steps to verify their identity with their email and phone number for log-in access.
Update your login preferences
To make logging in more secure, select the three dots on the top-right corner of the app to access Security, where you can enable passcode lock, Face ID, or fingerprint login.
- Select the three lines on the top-left of the app to access conversations.
- Select the conversation to review, or select the + icon next to Direct Messages (if you're a Smokeball user) to start a new conversation.
- To reply to a message, type in your response in the message box and select Send.
- To add files and attachments from your mobile device, select the paperclip icon.
- The Communicate Mobile App includes conversations from all Channels, Direct Messages, External Conversations, Internal Matter Conversations, and your Firm Inbox from external Smokeball users.
- If you want to share Smokeball files, use the Smokeball Desktop Application.
View shared files
- From within a conversation, select the Files tab at the top of the screen.
- A list of files shared in the conversation will appear. Select the file to access a quick preview, or select the message icon to add a comment to the file.
Set up reminders from within a conversation
- Select the conversation you want to set a reminder for.
- Select and hold any message, then select Remind Me.