You can Preview a Document from your Matter Document list in 2 ways.
If you don't already have the File Preview Widget on the right side of your document list, you can select it as follows:
1. Click on the '...' at the bottom right corner of your matter screen
- Check File Preview (you can check & uncheck to change any of the widgets you see in your matter here)
Simply select a document in the list with a single click and it will appear in the File Preview widget.
- When a document is selected in the list, click on the eye symbol to the top right of the document list
- Right click on a document and select Preview
- To close the large preview, click on the close symbol in the top right corner of the view