This article will show you how to:
- Create a new Sale matter
- Add Property Details
- Add more than one Property
- Add Settlement Financials
- How to add Third Party
- Click New Matter from the Home Screen
- Select State: SA
- Select Matter Category: Conveyancing
- Select Matter Type: Sale
- Click Create
- Enter the parties, including all relevant details. To add an additional party, such as the Vendor, right click on the Vendor and select Add Vendor.
7. Select Property Details to enter the Property Information and enter the Address, Authority References, Tenancy Details and Contact Details.
8. Select Title Particulars to enter the Title Reference details.
9. If there is more than one property, you may enter additional Properties by right-clicking on the first Property Details layout and selecting "Add Property Details"
10. Select Conveyancing Details and input the Price, Deposit Breakdown and Key Dates.
11. Select Settlement Financials and input relevant adjustments by clicking on the title and description of the adjustment and inputting the relevant details.
12. You can delete an existing adjustment by hovering the mouse over the Title & Description of the adjustment and clicking the red arrow box to the right of the adjustment.
13. You can add an additional adjustment by clicking Add Statement Item.
14. Review and complete the payment directions by clicking on the Payments tab. Rates payable on settlement will prepopulate from your adjustments and additional payments may be added by clicking Add Payment.
15. Any payments that you input in Time and Expenses will automatically prepopulate under Our Fees on the Payment Directions.
16. Click on the Water Consumption tab on the Settlement Financials screen to add Water Consumption details including the Consumption Amount, Calculation, Statement Details and Pyament Details.
17. You can add details for the following common contacts:
- the Vendor's Agent as well as the Agent's commission and fees under Agent's Details;
- the Discharging Mortgagee including the Mortgagee Details;
- Settlement Agent;
- Council; and
- Water Authority.
18. To add Uncommon Contacts to your matter, open the Matter Settings and select the appropriate contact from the Parties & Data available for your matter.