This article will show you how to:
- Creating a Fertility matter
- Adding Additional Contacts (eg. a Fertility Clinic)
- Changing who you represent
To create a new Fertility matter, follow the steps below.
- Select Fertility> Intended Parent or Surrogate or Donor.
- Enter the parties' details. For help on this, see Adding Contacts.
- If the parties need to commence court proceedings, you may select the parties' role in the proceedings e.g. Applicant or Respondent or Plantiff or Defendant under Details.
- Enter the Case Details.
- To add further Contacts to your matter such as a Fertility Clinic, open the Matter Settings and select the appropriate Contact.
- To change who you represent, for example if you have selected that you act for the Intended Parent when you in fact represent the Surrogate, you can change this by Double-Clicking on 'Matter Type' and select the correct party that you represent.
- Letter to Client enclosing Donor Agreement
- Letter to Client enclosing Surrogacy Agreement
- Letter to Donor's Solicitor enclosing Donor Agreement
- Letter to Surrogate's Solicitor enclosing Surrogacy Agreement
- Letter to Other Side's Solicitor serving Court documents
- Letter to Client enclosing sealed orders and Tax Invoice
- Affidavit for Parentage Order
- Checklist for Surrogacy Agreement
- Notice of Motion for Parentage Order
- Summons for Parentage Order
- Affidavit - Non Filing of FDR Certificate
- Application in a Proceeding
- Genuine Steps Certificate
- Initiating Application
- Marriage, Families and Separation (prescribed brochure)
- Notice of Child Abuse, Family Violence or Risk
- Questionnaire - Parenting
- Response to Initiating Application
- Submitting Notice