Smokeball's calendar syncs directly with Outlook.
Every event created in Outlook will appear in Smokeball and every event entered in Smokeball will appear in Outlook.
Smokeball also will add calendar events to Activity Intelligence. The best practice is to create calendar events from a specific matter.
If you are using Outlook as your primary calendar, jump ahead to Use Outlook As Your Primary Calendar
Calendar Events Basics
- Creating a calendar event in Smokeball is very similar to Outlook.
- Start at the top and work your way down to enter a subject, location, time, reminders, add attendees, comments, etc.
- Smokeball has an integration with Zoom where you can include Zoom details in your Calendar Event as well.
- Each matter has an Events tab that includes previous and upcoming events in relation to a specific matter
- To see your calendar events for all matters, go to the Calendar view on the home screen.
- You can create calendar events from the home screen.
- Make sure you assign an appropriate matter (if applicable).
- Some firms use Outlook as their primary calendar based out familiarity or features Outlook provides that Smokeball does not.
- Review How Should I Calendar in Smokeball? or talk to your Account Manager about what the best practice will be for your firm.
- If you are using Outlook as your primary calendar, make sure to tag the appropriate matter for any calendar event when creating the event in Outlook.
- All Events will appear in Smokeball's Calendar.