Smokeball has a robust library of Court & Authority forms. You can navigate or search for forms, but if you find yourself using a specific form frequently, it is best practice to create a shortcut.
Shortcuts can be used in multiple folders for quick access when generating forms and templates.
Create a shortcut in the Forms & Templates Library
- Select the Forms & Templates button in your matter and then select the corresponding matter type folder in the Form Library.
- Select the Manage Form Shortcuts link.
- Select a folder in the leftmost to place the shortcut.
- Use the drop-down menu or search bar on the rightmost pane to locate your form.
- Select your form and then select the Add shortcut link.
- Note: You can select multiple forms at once by holding down the ctrl key.
- The shortcut is added to the bottom of the list of documents on the center pane and is indicated by the blue arrow next to the file icon.
- Note: You can select the shortcut and hold down the left-click button of your mouse to drag it up and down the center pane.
Did You Know
- It is also possible to create a shortcut by holding down the left-click button of your mouse and dragging and dropping the form to the desired location.