Searching can save you time from looking in folders for a specific form. You can search for a specific form number or name of a form, but this search in Smokeball needs to be very specific to find the correct form.
If you find yourself searching for a particular folder or form frequently, the best is to create a shortcut so you can get to what you need even faster.
How to Search in the Forms & Templates Library
- The search bar is located on the top right of the Forms & Templates Library.
- Search for a form by entering the specific form number.
- Make sure the search is typed exactly like the Form number is listed ("FL-100" not "FL.100").
- Narrow the search by selecting "search current folder."
- You can also search by entering in text from the name of the form.
- Start searching high level with the search term and narrow down your search. Searching too broad of a term may give you too many results.
Did You Know
- If you find yourself frequently searching for and using the same form, it might be helpful to Create a Shortcut to that form.
- Your letter and other templates you submitted for Smokeball to automate as part of your initial onboarding process are also located in the default folders. If you cannot find a specific template, get in touch with your Account Manager.