Rent is a type of Settlement Financials adjustments item designed to calculate for rent that is already paid to the Vendor who needs to adjust a portion back to the Purchaser at settlement. Here is how to enter your figures in a Rent adjustment:
1. In the Settlement Financials window, click on
2. Select Type as Rent or Licence/Occupation Fees for vendor allowable rent that has been pre-paid by a tenant prior to settlement.
3. In the first date box for Adj. Period from enter the settlement date or adjustment date
4. In the second box date box, enter the last date that rent is paid to
5. Enter amount of rent paid per week, fortnight, month, etc
Adj. Period from = Settlement or Adjustment date