Your clients can easily keep track of their outstanding balances and make payments in the Communicate Client Portal by using the Billing Widget.
The Billing Widget is displayed as Invoice Information on the Communicate Portal Overview page.
The widget shows outstanding invoices and includes a per matter balance with a link to the eInvoice page and a Pay Now button. Note: Both eInvoices and the Pay Now button must first be toggled on in Billing Settings.
Did You Know
- The Billing Widget will only display once the client has been invoiced.
- The client's contact card must also include an email address for the Billing Widget to display.
- The Billing Widget will not display if the same email address is associated with multiple contact cards.
- If a single contact card features multiple email addresses, then the widget will only display for the first email address.
- The full amount of the invoice will show to the debtor even if the invoice or matter features multiple debtors.
- The matter amount will only include invoices where the person signed in is a debtor.
- The Pay Now button will not display if the matter has outstanding invoices with multiple debtors.