You can track your client’s assets in estate planning or probate & estate administration matters by using the asset tracking details layout.
- Open an estate planning or probate & estate administration matter.
- Select the + button on the Asset Tracking Details field under Matter Details.
- Use the Asset Tracking Details window to enter checking accounts, investments, vehicles, real estate, and more. If you need to add additional entries to each tab, select the blue Add button.
Did You Know
- All information entered into the Asset Tracking Details window can be automated.
- It is best practice to enter real estate holdings in both Property Details and Asset Details.
- The Property Details layout includes additional fields that are not included in Asset Tracking Details and needed to fully account for a client’s assets.